Colors are assigned from the administration interface in TE Core, by Type. If objects of a TE Core color assigned Type have a specific color, they will get the same color in TE Viewer. If objects of a TE Core color assigned Type have no color, they will either get no color or a randomized color in TE Viewer, according to TE Core admin settings. Objects of types with no color assigned at all in TE Core will be completely randomized.
1. Log into Outlook Web App
2. Open Calendar
3. Right-click Your Calendars
4. Select Open calendar
5. Paste the link into the Internet calendar field
6. Click Open
1. Open Outlook
2. Go to Calendar
3. Open Calendar
4. Select from Internet
5. Paste the link into the url-field
6. Click OK and Yes
Calendar i Mac OSX
1. Open the Calendar app
2. Choose File, and "New Calendar Subscription"
3. Paste the link and click Subscribe
4. Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field,
click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a color.
1. Sign in to Google Calendar
2. Click on the drop down arrow under other calendars
3. Click Add by URL
4. Paste the link and select Add Calendar