• Please note that all schedules might be subject to changes. Therefore, it is always best to subscribe, or to bookmark them in your web browser. Do not download schedules as pdf or ics files.
• If your schedule seems to be incorrect or is missing altogether, please get in touch with a course administrator at your department.
About exam seat allocation
• You will find your assigned seat by clicking on the link under the column "Allocated seat (exam)". The link is also found in the calendar subscription. This applies to written exams co-ordinated by the University's Examination Services.
• If no link is shown in the schedule, the exam is been co-ordinated by your department. Contact a course administrator should you need further information.
• NOTE: Seats are allocated (and made visible through the link) only a few days (generally two days) prior to the exam.